I woke up breathless, heart pounding,
today, again.
I remember,
everything.
The happiest and most embarrassing thing happened to me today, both within 5 minutes of each other. I think secretly i'm a total loser HAHA.
WELL. It all started when i went to taka to buy my $141.60 new Adidas jacket :D (it's absolutely gorgeous, i love it :D I know Nick will say "that's what you always say!" But he knows i mean it - I only buy things i super duper love - Yes nick wong, i'd buy you if i could ;) ) Then the sales guy was really nice and helped me pick a size when i didn't know which one to pick (i've been using the same Roxy jacket since i was in Primary 6, go figure (YES i know, i haven't grown much :( ) then i asked him, as i always do, with my hopeful look and voice which Li says nobody can say no to... "Got discount?(:" but sadly he said no :( BUT THEN BUT THEN BUT THEN, when i went to pay, he typed in $127 smth and i must have looked confused (inside my head i was thinking "huh? this isn't $141.60! And i was trying to figure out if he had under or over charged me HAHAHA - Bimbo moment of the day) and then he said "I give you 10% discount lah(:" OMG HE WAS VERY VERY NICE :D Good service and great discount, the fastest way to put a smile on my face :D
SO, excited as i was, i immediately started msging mengs, and simultaneously walking to the toilet. Now, as we all know, i'm not a very good multi-tasker cos i pay full attention to what i'm concetrating on and less attention to everything else. So i walk into the toilet, still msging, when suddenly, a GUY taps me on the shoulder and says "uh, excuse me do you know you're in the MEN'S toilet?" O.M.G. I WANTED TO CURL UP AND DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT. I managed to squeak a "OMG! SORRY SORRY!" before i RAN out of there. Luckily mengs, ever so reliant, picked up her phone in 3 rings when i called in complete shock, horror and utter embarrassment at what i just did. (THANK GOD I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING. EW EW EW OMG EW.) Oh well. Moral of the story, 1) like nick always says "LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" and 2) shit lah, i think i'm gonna die if i'm alone in a different country.
Fran: "Mengs, you know these kinda things ONLY happen to people like US right?"
7 nights down, 5 to go! :D
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger